Welcome to the National Team Registration Page!
Please follow the instructions below to register for one of the USA Oklahoma National Teams:
Passwords are required to be a minimum of 6 characters in length.
The following rules apply to participate on the USA Oklahoma National Teams:
- For Fargo a deposit of $400 must be paid within 7 days of qualifying tournament. You must log back in to pay your 2nd Deposit of $400 for Fargo by June 26th. The remaining balance of $400 for Fargo is due on the 1st day of camp.
- For National Dual Teams a deposit of $400 must be paid by May 5th. The remainder must be paid one week before camp.
- If a participant has qualified in both styles (Greco-Freestyle), but does not plan on competing at nationals in both then he/she must declare his/her intentions at the qualifier. A $100.00 drop fee will be added to the balance of any participant who drops after the day of the qualifier.
- All deposits are non-refundable. The only exception is if the wrestler is injured at camp then he/she will receive a refund for the following items: Fargo room cost, Fargo meal money, and entry fees.
- Participants who are sent home because of disciplinary reasons will not receive a refund. Disciplinary actions will include not making weight, disrespectful behavior to USAOK staff, poor work out habits, violation of camp or tournament rules, or any additional rules discussed at team meetings.
- All costs incurred from disciplinary action will be the responsibility of the participant's parents or guardians. (Example: transportation cost to send participant home, damages, ect.)
- Participants must attend national team training camp, practice at training sites, and attend all of the team meetings. If he/she fails to report to camp then he/she will not be allowed to participate at the national tournament. There are no exceptions to this rule.
- Fees will cover all expenses including equipment, meals, room, transportation, camp costs, entry fees, and coaching.
- All discounts and sponsorship money will be refunded in the form of a check during the first day of camp.